Kumospace users can be granted different levels of permission depending on their assigned role.
The Owner is the creator of the Kumospace Account and Space, and handles billing. There can only be one owner, and they can assign all user roles.
Admins are the Owners' right hands. There can be several Admins per Space. They can assign all user roles, except the Owner.
Floor Managers are in charge of one or several Floors. They can assign other Floor Managers to their Floors.
Members use the Space recurrently, and are typically employees or team members.
Guests are visitors to a Space, invited by one of the already mentioned users.
Permissions by User Role
|Customize with furniture||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Move People to seats||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Change audio range||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|View Space analytics||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Manage the Space||✔️||✔️|
|Manage Space and Floor privacy, and Chat settings||✔️||✔️|
|Assign user roles||✔️||✔️|
|Manage user roles||✔️||✔️|
|Invite Members by CSV upload||✔️|
Assign User Roles
Once somebody is in the Space:
- Open the People menu.
- Click the three dots next to their name and click Set Permissions.
- Select the desired role from the dropdown menu and click Confirm Changes.
Manage User Roles
You can manage user roles from the Lobby:
- Click the Manage Space button on the top right of the screen.
- Select Manage Members from the dropdown.
- Select the desired user role from the dropdown next to the respective members' names.